Borderlands Drop-in for Refugees, Asylum Seekers and people with immigration problems offers a safe place where you can meet people and get help.
These are some of the things we can help with:
- Come to a drop-in session which offers friendship, a free hot meal and recreational activities.
- Advice and listening support from people who have shared the same types of life experiences.
- We run free English language classes (ESOL) to help people learn English and become independent.
- Receive support and advice from our volunteers.
- We offer training to become a volunteer for Borderlands or other charities.
- Access to other service providers including medical support (NHS Primary Health Care), Ashley Community Housing, and the Red Cross.
To get help either visit us when we are open or contact us.